Tin Chu Chi Hong Vegetarian

Shop 1-2 Kamga Mansion, 4-16 Pine St, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

天廚慈航齋素 at 九龍大角嘴杉樹街4-16號金基大廈地下1-2號舖 is a Buddhist vegan restaurant that serves Sichuan cuisine. Nearest MTRs – Olympic exit C5, Mong Kong exit A2. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese

First Review by Stevie

Ok restaurant - Edit

Mixed feelings. Definitely a good vegetarian restaurant: friendly staff, the food is good, the restaurant is nice and modern. But in terms of type of dishes I had higher expectations - since they do Sichuan dishes. We had a standard set menu of 4 dishes. Regular type - nothing fancy and definitely not Sichuan-spicy. Price is in my opinion on the high side given the location of the restaurant. But as indicated in the title, an OK choice if you’re in the neighbourhood.

Tin Chu Chi Hong - Edit

Very nice food in a nice setting. They specialise in Sichuan but that doesn't mean the food has to be spicy. My better done the ordering since she speaks Chinese languages. I don't know what it was called but one dish we had with green beans numbed my lips like nothing I can think of before. To clarify though that wasn't a spicy dish. I liked it, it was different.

Pros: All-vegan, Different style of food

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tin Chu Chi Hong Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.