Timo Cucina Naturale

+39-309991633

via Castello, 102, Desenzano Del Garda, Italy, 25015

Vegetarian eatery offering plant-based burgers and dishes. Sep 2017 reported not fully vegan. Open Wed-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Italian, Western, Take-out

First Review by Lrfokken

Pretty tasty - Edit

Nice, small place in a good location. We had the pizza sandwiches, wich were quite nice. Beware that the ones with cheese do have actual cheese. Happycow changed this place from vegan to vegetarian, but before that, we expected a vegan place. We were rather disappointed it wasn't.

Pros: Affordable, Reasonable food

Cons: Not vegan

PaolaLegrenzi 13 Nov 2017 - Hi, I am the one who created the Timo's profile on HappyCow and I used to work there. It was actually vegan when I created it, then there was a change, but I am not working there anymore - and I was not working there when you visited it. I am sorry you ended up disappointed.

Would work better as a quick lunch cafe - Edit

I do hope we just picked the wrong menu options, but we had the feeling there wasn't even an attempt to give us a good diner. No love or passion, but just plain and dull. The basmati rice with lentils was just that, plain rice with lentils. You'd expect at least some vegatables with that.

Plates were way to small and would suit better for lunch instead of diner. When diner came we actually thought we got the foos for one person,instead of the both of us. Drinks were in plastic cups (?!) and for the amount of food we got, the prices were too high.

Pros: Nice location

Cons: Plates too small, No passion or heart for the food, Drinks in cheap plastic cups

PaolaLegrenzi 13 Nov 2017 - Hi, I used to work in this restaurant and I can tell you that when you went there was its period of changes. It used to be vegan and now is vegetarian, they changed the whole menu and also the whole staff changed. I am not trying to find justifications and I was not there anymore, but probably your next time will be better!
Then I just wanted to clarify that cups are not plastic ones, it is an organic material, entirely compostable.

Return to Desenzano Del Garda Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Timo Cucina Naturale closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.