First Review by AlphaBravo

Where's the vegan? - Edit

At first glance, it appears that there are several (1/2 dozen?) vegan options at this restaurant. Upon quizzing the cook though, it came down to one. Yep, ONE. Hummus salad, ordered special (no cheese). Yes, even their one vegan option is only vegan if it's ordered special. That disappointment said, the salad was excellent. They have a little grocery area that has a few vegan options, too. So, if you are in the mood for a hummus salad, here's your spot.

Pros: Nice area of town, Quaint atmosphere, Plenty of parking (not street)

Cons: One and only one vegan option, Waitstaff doesn't know what vegan means

Loving the options! - Edit

So I had never been to the Time Market in all my years at our University, even though I had past it a million times on my way to school. Finally a few months back my husband took me there. He had been there so many times as it is across the street from his old frat house. Now, I love it! It really provides several options, not all vegan, but still has several vegan options and a great place to take friends whom are not vegan. It truly has everything. It's a deli, pizza place and a store. My favorite part of going is choosing what it is I'll be having to drink with my meal. It's super laid back!
I love it!

Pros: Priced Well, Good Food, Awesome Atmosphere

Cons: none, zero, zip, nada

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Time Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1048 times since Dec 2007.