CLOSED: Till Dynamic Fare

Contact 614-298-9986

247 King Ave, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Billed as an "American tavern meets European coffee shop." Menu changes regularly and always has a couple vegan suitable appetizers as well main entrees. Ask about dessert. Confirmed closed on Facebook, 2016. Mon-Fri 11:00am-12:00am, Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Bryce

Till has great potential - Edit

We returned to Till last night for the first time since it was reopened under a new name. We had dined at Dragonfly in the past and really enjoyed it. I was hoping for more vegitarian options on the menu, but was able to find a beet salad and a vegitarian pizza. Let me first say that the specialty cocktails are outstanding! I had some type of bourbon spritzer that was fresh and fun.
The food however tasted as though someone had gone crazy with the salt shaker on both the beets and the pizza. I typically don't salt my food, so this was very noticable to me and a big negative. Beets in particular don't need salt at all and the amount of salt here made them impossible to eat. Hope the owners read this and consider hanging back with the salt.

Pros: Atmosphere, Cocktails , Vibe

Cons: Salty, limited vegitarian options

Amazingly awesome - Edit

Great vegan items on the menu, clearly marked. I had my birthday dinner here while on a business trip. I had country fried portabella mushrooms with vegan mac and cheese and brussel sprouts, a delicious salad, and a vegan brownie with CHOCOLATE CINNAMON gelato! Out of this world!!! My non veg friends all loved their food too. They have super cheap happy hour food specials before 6 as well. Lovely!

Pros: Amazing, creative food, Friendly staff, Cool atmosphere

Vegan Excellence - Edit

Excellent chef earns the maximum four-cows rating (five not permitted for a veg-friendly restaurant). Vegan items charcuterie, veg burger, and mac and cheese were all delicious.

Pros: Quality, Atmosphere

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Till Dynamic Fare closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1919 times since Aug 2012.