TIKI Lounge Bar

+39-0461220232

Piazza Duomo 22, Trento, Italy

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with vegan options and a licensed cocktail bar.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Hawaiian, Tapas, Non-veg

First Review by Giraffesareherbs

Vegan restaurant in Trento - Edit

All dishes are Vegan except one vegetarian Buriro dish.
Nicely situated at the Piazza Duomo.

Great restaurant in a great location - Edit

I was the only guest in the middle of the day, and ordered some juice and a 'main cource'.

The juice was excellent and was made in the kitchen from fresh ingredients while I waited for food. I ate chickpea pancakes with leafy greens and vegan reita. The food was very good and the waitress was very friendly. The service was extremely fast, which is not that strange since I was the only one there for the first 20minutes, but still a pleasant touch.

Around half the menu was vegan, the chef is a vegan of 20 years (but needs to keep non-vegan items on the menu to attract customers if I understood him correctly).
I was offered complimentary pinapple/coconut ice cream (vegan) to go with my coffee. It was prepared in the kitchen with some kind of ice maker as the waitress told me.

The bill ended up at 19€ for juice, main dish, coffee, water and the aforementioned complimentary ice cream.

I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant/bar, you should include it in your travel plan if you ever visit Trento. I was also told they have a Facebook page, but as I don't use it, I don't know what kind of information that is offered there.

Pros: Nice location in the corner of an open Plaza, Friendly staff, Very good food

Cons: Nothing to complain about, everything was good

Return to Trento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has TIKI Lounge Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.