Tiki Iniki

808-431-4242

5-4280 Kuhio Hwy (at Kauai), Princeville, Hawaii, USA, 96722

Serves meat, vegan options available. One the printed menu one main entree is vegan plus there are salads with optional grilled tofu. Several appetizers, sides and salads are vegetarian.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Hawaiian, Non-veg

First Review by chocolatespy

No veg food during happy hour - Edit

The happy hour menu runs from 3:30-5:00 and 9:30-11:00. There is nothing vegan on that menu, though there are vegetarian options. The waitress was very nice but in general the restaurant was not accommodating. I asked if there were egg or dairy ingredients in the flatbread to see if I could order a cheeseless version, and the waitress told me the kitchen instructed her to have me order a Caesar salad for a vegan meal (clearly not vegan). She was unsure what ingredients were in the bread. I asked a few questions about the fries and decided they were most likely vegan. The fries were ok- typical frozen fries. My boyfriend ordered a vegetarian flatbread and thought it was fine but wouldn't recommend it. I then went Foodland grocery store in the same shopping center and found a nice selection of avocado rolls and edamame in the prepped foods section.

great tofu dish - Edit

It's hard to find a vegan meal in Princeville. This was fantastic! I want to come back for the tofu scramble in the morning. :)

Return to Princeville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tiki Iniki closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.