Tiger Gyoza Hall

Shibuya-ku, Udagawachō, 37-35, Tokyo, Japan, 150-0042

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gyoza restaurant with a few vegan items on the menu including the vegetable gyoza and vegetable noodle soup (no fish component). Offers lunch and dinner everyday. Location is hidden a little away from the hustle and bustle in the neighborhood of Shibuya.

Categories: Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Tomo Okabe

whatever, haters - Edit

These other reviews for this place are wack. My bud and I came here after a place we found on this app ended up being a dud. Reading the 2 negative reviews here, we were skeptical. We got the veg gyoza, veg noodle soup and eggplant ma-po tofu and all were fantastic. Seriously tho, the ma-pro tofu was the best I'd ever had. The gyoza tasted a bit like a samosa, which we were digging. One of the reviews was hating on the gyoza saying it didn't taste authentic, like whatever Rachel, authentic gyoza is pork! Check yurself! This fascist app won't let me rate it 5 stars for some reason, otherwise I would.

Pros: the food taste freaking good, okay?!

Cons: nothing, I ate a vegan meal at a non-vegan establi

okay food - Edit

I stopped here with my boyfriend to have a quick lunch and was a little disappointed. The gyoza was mainly stuffed with potato so it tasted more like western food than Asian. The noodles which I had were oily and tasteless. On the bright side, it is reasonably priced and there are a few vegan options on the menu which is more than what you’d find in most restaurants in Tokyo.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: food wasn’t all that good

vegan options available but... - Edit

Located in middle of Shibuya, it’s a great option if you want to get some vegan options while you drink but you might be disappointed with the taste of some of the vegan options.

I had the vegan gyoza but it was mostly filled with potatoes and basil which took away the authentic Asian feel to the taste.
Some people might like it but if you are looking for some authentic taste you might regret choosing this restaurant.

Pros: they have a few vegan option

Cons: not as delicious , fusion

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tiger Gyoza Hall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.