Tigelleria Organic Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 408-884-3808

76 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, California, USA, 95008

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant offering a labeled menu with around 3 entrees, 3 salads, and 1 appetizer listed as vegan; plus there are 3 appetizers, 3 salads, and 1 vegetarian entree. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by mslacey

Won't be returning - Edit

My partner and I came here for lunch (around noon). The staff seemed forced-nice. We were served bread and dippings (hummus, oil, and vinegar) before ordering, only to find out later that the bread was made with eggs (it was our fault for not asking, we know). The food we ordered was bland (a verdure miste panini and the aglio olio e peperoncino pasta). When our check arrived, it was in a flap of cow skin... Extremely disturbing. We mutually agreed to never eat here again.

Pros: Vegan labels, Friendly staff

Cons: Tasteless food, Cow skin check holder

Unexpected Find - Edit

Never knew this place was down the street from me. I'm not usually a fan of Italian because it's usually a challenge, but this place is great. All organic lunch and dinner menu, clearly marked with Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten free items. Many options, knowledgeable staff, a little pricey because it's upscale. A great place to eat with non vegans!

Pros: All Organic, Multiple Options, Knowledgeable Staff

Cons: Limited Parking, Pricey

Return to Campbell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tigelleria Organic Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2346 times since Aug 2012.