First Review by ThomasMeyer

Saved our day in not-so-veg-friendly Rijeka! - Edit

Restaurant is part of a new non-alcoholic and non-smoking hotel (opened for few months) that has a yoga center build next to the place.

Thought they had open till 10pm but were told at 8pm that they can not prepare any vegan nor vegetarian food this late, since only breakfast and lunch is served. Rest of the time it's a cafe with no soy-milk options.
That was a real bummer since we were so hungry after hours and hours of driving. Sadly the place was very hard to find by car (is in an industrial district in the very east of the city) and a connecting road will be closed after 6pm. You need to do a 20 min detour by car (!) to get on the other side.

For breakfast we had bread with jam and cucumber, along with a very delicious plum cake! If you are vegan, they will prepare something for you for lunch - we had a very yummy roasted bread with zucchini and tomato in it.

For my taste it was too much yoga-focused but the staff was sooo kind and friendly! Also there's a city beach only 5 minutes away!

Pros: Absolutely friendly people all around, will prepare food to your likings

Cons: Little hard to find, No dinner served

good vegan lunch - Edit

very nice little restaurant 3 km from the center of Rijeka. little hard to find, if you´re going by car, you can only enter the street from the southside, it´s the same building like a hostel is. very clean, very nice people. no menu, just daily meals, I had a handmade soup, 2 delicious tacos and a Banana - Cherry dessert.
Price is very good, for me, my wife and my son, we all had this menu + drinks, espresso etc. around 20.- EUR for everything. It´s the only vegan restaurant which is opened at the weekend.

Pros: clean, delicious + great people, price

Cons: hard to find

Return to Rijeka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tifan Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2107 times since Mar 2013.