First Review by GregoryT

The Best in BMT - Edit

I have been coming to work in Buon Ma Thuot for over a year. Sad to say the choice of vegetarian food is limited at best. Often served cold and what choice there is has been sitting around all day in serving trays. Cheap, but pretty awful. I am posting this because I believe Tinh Tam ("inner peace") to be unique in BMT. PROS. It offers a fantastic choice of freshly cooked Vietnamese vegetarian cuisine. At about 15,000 VND per serve, with rice, it's an absolute bargain. CONS It is a little hard to find the place. It is pretty nondescript from the outside but a culinary delight awaits inside. If you are a walker (like me) it's about a 35-40 minute walk from the city center. For most people it's a 10 minute bicycle ride or a reasonable taxi fare or a short drive. I will be back there tonight and take some photos to post for your benefit. One lunch was not enough. This is surely the one in BMT. Anyway try it for yourselves. Enjoy.

Return to Buon Ma Thuot Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tiem Chay Tinh Tam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.