Tidbit Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
n/a

near unnamed road, back of night food market, Koh Phangan, Thailand, 84280

Range includes vegan gluten-free pancakes, coconut-based ice cream (vanilla, coconut, chocolate), a few raw cakes, coffee and some vegetarian snacks. Located at the back of the night food market, go past the food stalls and the food hall on the right hand side and it will be directly behind cabana.

First Review by lene86

You need to eat here - Edit

So we hadn’t made it past The back of the food market until tonight and it was worth it. I’m pretty sure they were closed or very near closing when we wondered in. The owners two sons greeted us at the door and then rang the bell to alert her of our arrival. The owner graciously welcomed us in. We had just eaten dinner and ended up getting a heaping slice of a dense purple cake or pie with a flaky topping that was amazing. I’d mention it by name but I couldn’t quite see the name in the display case. The price was way to low for something that good and the portion size was huge. We both enjoyed it and even the kids liked it. We will definitely be going back and would recommend this place to all the vegans coming to Koh Phangan. All the vegan items were well marked. It appeared that there were only 3-4 things on the menu that were not vegan so it’s a really easy place to order.

Pros: huge portions, low prices, friendly

Little bakery behind the night marked - Edit

It is located behind the food hall at the Phantip night Market.

It has vegan ice cream and vegan cakes (vegan labeled), vegan waffles and vegan cappuccino with coconut milk.

I had the vanilla ice cream which was very good and a slice of a cashew cream cake. The cashew cream cake was good, but I suspect it had no sugar in it and I do prefer the unhealthy kind of cake with sugar :-)

they also had vegan chocolate cake (gluten free)

It has normal Thai vegan place prices. I payed about 200 bht a slice of cake and an ice-cream scoop.

Pros: Friendly staff, Quiet

Cons: A little hidden in the market

Return to Koh Phangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tidbit Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.