First Review by jamesintheworld

Love TC! - Edit

I eat/shop here at least three times each week. The salad bar, smoothies, and homemade items available for purchase are better than the larger, chain grocery stores. Become a member to save $ and support a local business!

Pros: salad bar, smoothies, DESSERTS

GREAT PLACE TO EAT & HANG OUT - Edit

The Co-Op is is a great place to eat a meal or grab snacks for a beach picnic. They have an excellent salad bar with hot & cold selections and great vegan deserts.

Pros: Great service, Great food, Local produce & owners

Variety and good food - Edit

Tidal Creek has all the hard to find items for vegan cooking and baking. Tahini, arrowroot, vegan sour cream, and let's not forget vegan ice cream.
And the salad bar has quite a variety of healthy items, not just tomato and lettuce. They often have grilled tofu, vegan cake, and I love the mixed fruit.
One of my favorite stores.

Pros: delicious salad bar, large vegan selection

Cons: have to be a member to get deals

Great Place for Lunch - Edit

This is a great place to pick up lunch for your beach picnic. There are a variety of ready-made wraps and sandwiches. It's also a great place to eat in. Excellent salad and hot bar with vegan deserts to boot.

Pros: Convenient, Inexpensive, Organic

Co-op run with care and love- Best selection! - Edit

Needing a Vegan birthday cake while at our beach house nearby I found this wonderful place on Happy Cow! I called and they could not have been more helpful. Picking up my reserved cake, in a smaller city as Wilmington I was surprised with their selection- really great and good pricing. Buy in for $30 to be a member-. Stocked up on some prepared raw foods that were delicious from their cafe. The cake was amazing- served 10- a German Choc. that was only $12.99! Great selection of produced that really incorporated a lot of local things in, and also a lot of local things in packaged foods too. Very impressive. The staff was happy to see me as well.

I look forward to my future trips here when I am at the beach to get to shop there!

Pros: Nice layout, lots of local produce and packaged goods, Super friendly helpful interested staff

Cons: tighter parking

Return to Wilmington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tidal Creek Food Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1453 times since Aug 2007.