Tibetan Kitchen

860-343-3073

574 Main St, Middletown, Connecticut, USA, 06457

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tibetan food restaurant. Has a vegetarian menu section; many of which are vegan (marked with a leaf symbol). Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Tue-Sat 11:30am-3:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Take-out, Tibetan, Non-veg

First Review by yummyvegan

excellent food - Edit

Excellent service, food and clean. The waiter new what to recommend and was on the money.

Pros: vegan options are delicious

Cons: not vegan

My Favorite Resturaunt - Edit

Ive always passed this restaurant on my way to Its Only Natural (which is delicious but too expensive imho) and when i saw it on Happy Cow my whole family ordered vegan food and since then its been my go to place for vegan take out and the whole family loves it too.

Pros: Inexpensive , Large vegan menu, Tastes great

fantastic food - Edit

I really love this place, plenty of vegan options, all clearly marked. Cash only, but there are ATMs close by. It can get busy on a Saturday night. It used to be byob only, but they just started serving beer. I especially love their lentil soup on s cold day.

Authentic and tasty - Edit

Very tasty food with many vegetarian options. Reasonably priced, though you have to pay with cash. The food and atmosphere seemed very authentic. I will definitely eat here again.

YUM! - Edit

Tibetan Kitchen is a great place to go for vegan food. The first half of the menu is vegan, as well as many of the appetizers. The food has a healthy and fresh vibe. I deinitely recommend it.

Pros: good food, good value

Cons: small space, cash only last time I was there

Return to Middletown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tibetan Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.