Tibet Haus

Contact 0049-306948948

Zossener Straße 19, Berlin, Germany, 10961

Serves meat, vegan options available. In the Kreuzberg 61 area. Menu includes 45+ vegan and vegetarian choices. Each main costs 5-8 euro and most come with lentil soup and side salad. Has vegetable Tibetan momos as well as many vegetable curries.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese, Non-veg

First Review by vegetariandood

Horrible! - Edit

After reading all the nice reviews I really looked forward to this but it turned out awful.

First of all: only about 4 of the mains can be made vegan, (the dry-spiced ones & the ones with coconut milk) the rest has cream in the sauces. Service was also slow and staff not exeptionally friendly.

We asked for our dishes specifically vegan and I got a big piece of chicken in mine which I discovered after eating half of it. Staff didn't really care about me being upset, my food was sent out and my boyfriend couldn't finish his after this eighter. They still made us pay full price for the meal...

Don't go here!

delicious and beautiful - Edit

the staff is incredibly nice and welcoming and the food is even better. we had some of the veggie dishes and asked them to be made vegan. especially the jackfruit curry was amazing!!

Pros: friendly staff, perfect price for a lot of food, delicious

Favorite restaurant in bergmankiez - Edit

This restaurant deserves five stars, but happycow only allows for 4 because it serves meat. Great dishes, lots of vegetarian and vegan options, such a friendly staff, always nice, genuine and smiling, cheap prices for both food and drinks, great atmosphere. My favorite around

cheap, big portions, tasty - Edit

Actually Kreuzberg seems to be vegan paradise for a bavarian. Still this restaurant is special because of its charme, its cheap prices (even for dinner), a nice variety of vegan dishes and good portions.
I had an "Okraschoten" dish with soup and rice.
I will go there more often.

Pros: cheap, good portions, quite some vegan dishes

Cons: not fully vegan yet

Yummy Nepalese and Tibetan food - Edit

My favorites here include Sag tareko and Sag tofu (vegan spicy spinach dishes for 5€) as well as the vegan and vegetarian momos (Tibetan dumplings for 6€). Nothing is labeled vegan, but not all dishes include cream or cheese (in contrast to many Indian places). My favorite vegetarian dish is Kathmandu vegetable curry with paneer and Nepalese spices. If you ever go through all the Nepalese and Tibetan dishes (which you may if you visit as often as I do) you can go for Thai curries as well.

The owner and waiters are Nepalese and the cooks either Nepalese or Thai, all very friendly. Great value for your money.

Because this restaurant also serves meat, happy cow prevents me from giving the deserved 5 stars!

Pros: Delicious food, Good prices, Extra-friendly waiters

Cons: Limited outside seating, Hot inside in the summer, Most seats are high

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tibet Haus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1449 times since Jun 2013.