Ti Toques

Contact 0492902512

9 Ave Louis Gallet, Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, France, 06160

Serves meat, vegan options available. This French cuisine restaurant sometimes makes vegetarian food but not always - best to call ahead to check or request. Might have in-house-made seitan, organic tofu, penne all'arrabiata, hummus and salads. Lots of fried food. Open Thu-Sat 9:00am-3:00pm, Thu-Sat 7:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, French, Non-veg

First Review by shirley1

Delightful - Edit

I highly recommend Ti Toques! As a vegetarian it is hard to find excellent French cuisine (equally great for non-vegetarians too-my mother loved the fish) at a great price. I have never eaten seitan like this before! So good and nothing like the rubbery stuff I buy at the store. They make it in the kitchen along with an amazing veggie lasagna. Also YUMMY desserts. The chocolate mousse is outstanding.

Pros: Excellent French Cuisine, Good value

Upscale place, but best to call ahead if vegan - Edit

We went for dinner here on a Saturday night. This place is only a few blocks near me but I've never noticed it before. Our party consisted of two vegans and one omnivore. The owner, who is vegetarian herself, was very accommodating. We ordered off the vegetarian menu. Unfortunately the curry wasn't 'veganizable' - for some reason they use cream instead of coco milk! - and the chili dish was unavailable. So we had the veg curry (for the omni) and 2 orders of the seitan 'steak'. We were all very pleased with our meals although it would have been nice if the seitan steak came with a greater variety of vegetables (it came with just a tiny bit of salad and string beans). The curry was not at all spicy. So, the veg dishes could do with being a bit more adventurous. Also, it was very expensive and portions were small. Still, it was a pleasant and welcome surprise to find this restaurant in the middle of Juan les Pins. It's a good place to take out visitors, knowing that there should be something for omnis and veg*ns alike.

Pros: good service, vegan options available

Cons: expensive, items on menu not always available

A very nice surprise - Edit

My family and I were recently in Juan-Le-Pins and came accross this restaurant .
It is not a vegetarian restaurant however the lady who runs it is,
I had the seitan steak with brown rice abd a salad and it was very good and tasty.
They also serve vegan burgers , and tofu dishes and pasta arrabiata. Everything we ate was very good,
The waitress was very pleasant and knowledgeable and spoke English ,which is always a bonus when one cannot spaek French.
The french fries were fried in animal fat so I would recomend avoiding them.
I would return to this restuarant if I was in Juan -Le-Pins again.
Next door to this restuarant was a kosher place which had the most divine falaffel in a french baguette !!!! It was amazing and also worth a visit.

Pros: very good food, staff speak english, reasonably priced

Return to Antibes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ti Toques closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1649 times since Aug 2011.