T&I Tien Sin

Bun Kanchana Alley, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri, Pattaya, Thailand, 20150

Vegetarian restaurant catering to believers of Taoism. Little bit of English spoken by the woman who runs it. Has food photos on the wall. Ues mock meats. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Thai

First Review by KarinS

Pretty amazing - Edit

Since the last time I came here, this place has seen some love. Nice tables and presentation in a small restaurant. It looks quite respectable and has the same old tasty food. Certainly basic but still delicious. The ice cream was the best vegan ice cream I've had. Service is a little slow and the spring rolls were way too oily so that's what dropped it from 5 stars to 4.

Pros: everything is vegan, the food is nice and cheap

Cons: slow service and super oily spring rolls

Amazing vegan food! And the staff are so warm and friendly. 😊 - Edit

All your comfort foods veganized! This place rocks!

Great food for little money - Edit

It was so good that we went back the next day.
We had a dish with mushroom and tofu, which was spicy but excellent. The next day we took the mock fish another guest recommended and it was perfect.

There is always brown rice included and we paid 70-90 Baht per dish.

Lovely lady in the restaurant who speaks a little bit of English.

She might not have everything which is on the English menu, but then just pick a photo on the wall.

Vegan is not labelled but the owner knows what it is and can advise you.
They don't serve alcohol.

We were staying in Jomtien Beach and found this restaurant via the signage at the beach road where it says "Tien Sin". On Google Maps it can be found with T&I though.

Pros: Cheap, not far from beach road (and 10 Baht bus..)

Return to Pattaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has T&I Tien Sin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.