CLOSED: Thrive Vegan Cafe

Contact 305-532-7227

1239 Alton Rd (at 13th St), Miami Beach, Florida, USA, 33139

t.h.r.i.v.e is a vegan raw food restaurant. JUN 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED.

Category: Vegan, American, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by mborrero

wonderful vegan cafe! - Edit

I visited thrive on a trip to Miami based on Happycow reviews and I'm glad I did! We loved the burgers and the smoothies were delicious! We has key lime pie for dessert! Amazing! Very friendly staff and a few groceries to buy too :)

Pros: great food , lovely staff , great atmosphere

Great for everyone - Edit

After couple of days of not- so-good food during our vacation, this was just what our body wanted: all raw veggie goodness! Great selection of juice/smoothy. Most meals come with entree sized hearty salad. Their burger is great even if you are not vegan. Stick to the hot special if you don't want raw.

Awesome!!!! - Edit

A little off the beaten path, we found this great restaurant using the Happy Cow iphone app. A small place with 2 booths indoors and seating outside, the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Great menu with lots of variety and daily specials. Most menu choices are raw but there are some cooked choices as well.
I had cooked Indian pineapple curry on brown rice, my wife had the raw veggie burger and my sister in law had raw Thai coconut soup. All meals came with large side salads which had a very tasty house dressing. Dessert was a raw mango crumble which was enough for the 3 of us. Everything was very tasty and portions were generous.
A very pleasant experience and highly recommended.

Pros: great healthful food, friendly staff

Cons: can be a little difficult to find, juicers/blenders are quite noisy

t.h.r.i.v.e restaurant is vegan great! - Edit

"thrive vegan restaurant" on Miami Beach is really divine and very clean and vegan. It is in a garden setting, accross the street from Whole Foods, up one block and worth the time and money. Portions are filling and delightful. Staff is fine.

Pros: great vegan food

Great Raw Food - Edit

Simply delicious. I spent a week in Miami Beach and ate at t.h.r.i.v.e. every single day. It's all good, but my favorites were the burgers, the falafel and humus plate, and the portobello pizza. The desserts are delicious, and if you're lucky and God likes you, they will have the lemon cheesecake.
The ladies who work there are all sweet. The space is small and cozy and filled with a dedicated group of regulars.

Return to Miami Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Thrive Vegan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 747 times since Jan 2011.