Thrive Cafe and Wellbeing

+44-1962864999

Olivers Battery Rd South, Winchester, England, SO22 4JQ

An independently owned vegetarian cafe with a community focus. Offers salads, brunch, raw cakes, craft beer and wine. Has non-dairy milk and gluten-free options. Open Tue-Sat 8:30am-4:30pm, Sun 9:00am-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Macrobiotic, Organic, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Catering

First Review by clareh667

Really good - Edit

Food was excellent although the choice was somewhat limited at 3 o'clock in the afternoon as that is when the lunch menu finishes and one is restricted to what is available on the counter. However our selections were all very tasty and we enjoyed sitting out on the pavement in the sunshine. That said, the ambience inside is very pleasant and I have no doubt that it will be as cosy in the winter as it was cool and airy in the summer. As I live just down the road I look forward to being a regular customer even though I am not a vegetarian.

vegi cafe - Edit

Everything I've eaten here has been very good. Sandwich of the day has a veggie or vegan option.

Return to Winchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thrive Cafe and Wellbeing closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.