Three Angels Cafe

Market Place/Jeremie St, beside Castries central market, Castries City, Saint Lucia, 1023

Serves a range of Caribbean vegan food, buffet style takeaway. Juices and smoothies available. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-6:00pm, Fri 7:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Buffet, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by pr4ytell

5 * but not open on the weekend - Edit

This place is an absolute gem and say to find in the centre of Castries. Unfortunately like so many of the vegan/ vegetarian/ ital places in saint Lucia they are not open on the weekends.

great accidental find! - Edit

I was wandering around Castries when I saw the board outside for this place. Went in and to my delight everything was vegan. There were three fake meat/ fish options to choose from (I had the soy ribs), and the rest of the container was filled with a variety of vegetables and starches etc.: seasoned rice, breadfruit, green banana, plantain, quinoa, a pinto bean dish, green salad with a guava dressing. I didn't try the juices this time but they had a huge selection and I will most certainly be back!

Friendly staff, decent-sized lunch for 12ECD ($18 option also available), tasty, looks like there was some outdoor seating in the market place but I had mine as takeaway. Yum.

Pros: excellent food, decent portion sizes/ good value for money, good variety

Return to Castries City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Three Angels Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.