Thomas's Bar York

3 Museum St, York, England, YO1 7FD

Serves meat, vegan options available. British pub and kitchen. Vegan options include chickpea curry, red pepper, aubergine & bean chilli and Penang curry. Has various vegetarian options which can also be veganized. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm. Food service times, bar opens later. Check website and Facebook for details.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by cherilynsaw

Quite Thursday Evening in York - Edit

I visited this bar with a group of omni friends, and I was pleasantly surprised with the vegan options available.
My friends were also happy with their meals and cocktails and happily surprised with the size of their meals.

I had the chickpea curry which came out with a nice side salad as well. It was nicely cooked and tasted amazing! Highly recommend this place for a good all round evening of food and drinks!

Pros: vegan options, stated they had vegan beer, vegan d

Very tasty! - Edit

I tried the red pepper aubergene and bean Chilli. It was very tasty and I was very pleased with the food. * remember to tell them that you want it vegan/ vegetarian! *

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, Fulfilling

Cons: -

Return to York Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thomas's Bar York closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.