Thirsty Woman Pub

• Veg-friendly
Contact 541-478-0625

206 Main St, Mosier, Oregon, USA, 97040

Serves meat, vegan options available. Re-opened spring 2016. Reported offering a vegan cheeseburger, shakes with plant milk option, and occasional vegan specials but call ahead to check. Live music some evenings.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by VintageVariety

Nice place, lack of communication - Edit

This place was nice, the waitress was extremely friendly. However, considering I had been waiting for this vegan burger for a few weeks it was pretty disappointing when they ran out of vegan cheese and mayo that night and didn't bother to tell us. We just noticed when we started eating very dry burgers. When I told the owner the only thing she had to say was I hope the burgers were good enough to overcome that. I'm pretty sure cashew cheeze was a big expense to that eleven dollar burger. They did nothing to help make up for the lack of communication, cheese, and disappointment.

Pros: Vegan Burger, Housemade

Cons: Expensive, Rude Owner

Okay - Edit

Went there and had the vegan cheeseburger. The bread was white and dry, the vegan patty was kind of like a sloppy joe, but it had a bbq taste and was good and it came with tots.. it was priced at $10 which was quite steep for the quality.. I'd say it was worth about $6. I also got a root beer float with vegan ice cream for $5, whatever vegan "ice cream" they used, it could have just as well been slush scraped off from the side of the freezer. I would have been embarrassed to serve such a thing, especially if I'm charging $5 for it. My husband got a special, which was a pita wrap with hummus.. on a plain dry white pita, not very tasty, for around $10. I really love that they serve vegan food options, but they need some serious improvement before I would return. They also need a better beer selection if they're going to survive with the numerous popular brew pubs in Hood River. The ambiance and the view was nice.

Pros: cute restaurant, pretty view

Cons: bad food, poor beer selection, expensive for the quality

Return to Mosier Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thirsty Woman Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 496 times since May 2011.