Third Street Stuff and Coffee

Contact 859-255-5301

257 N Limestone, Lexington, Kentucky, USA, 40507

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house serving locally roasted and fair trade organic coffee. Plus other drinks, salads, sandwiches, bagels, and other light food. Has several vegetarian options and a couple vegan ones.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ahs486

An eclectic place with good food - Edit

We pulled in to the gravel parking lot of this restaurant not really knowing what to expect - it looks more like a head shop than a coffee shop from the outside. But inside was a warm and vivacious atmosphere with good choices for vegans. We had the black bean burger and the hummus sandwich, and both were very palatable.

Pros: Willing to modify for vegan tastes, College-type, hippy feel, Lots of fun trinkets also for sale

Cons: Not a lot of pure vegan choices, Limited seating

Outstanding! - Edit

I was on tour with a stop at the nearby Opera House. As a vegetarian, I was delighted to find something within walking distance that was not a Subway or Taco Bell. I had the black bean burger and tomato/cucumber salad after reading another review and it was excellent! I wish I were in town longer so I could eat here again.

Eclectic & Yummy - Edit

I had a soy latte and the vegan black bean burger with a cucumber and tomato salad, all great. I could have licked my salad bowl it was so good.

Pros: Atmosphere, Friendly, Vegan

Return to Lexington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Third Street Stuff and Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1663 times since May 2010.