First Review by BrendaLiz

Breakfast! ? - Edit

Such a cool gem. Tried some of the breakfast menu, looked beautiful and tasted delicious. We just had it opened in Wrocław, going to visit there regularly for sure (here the location is way cooler though, in Wro it's in a hotel).

Pyszne! - Edit

Bardzo smaczne wegańskie jedzonko, super przytulna i z klimatem. Można płacić kartą.

Pros: Jedynie opcje wegańskie

Contributions +32

The best! - Edit

Though it could be a little less expensive - it is all clearly understandable due to the perfect taste of all the gluten and sugar free puddings, dishes, soups, cakes and sandwiches

Pros: gluten-free, sugar-free, delicious, variety of mea

Cons: expensive

Great Breakfast spot - Edit

This seems to be one of the only vegan restaurants open for breakfast. I had the best chia pudding here that I've ever had. Had some pancakes too which were good.

Lots of options for breakfast, and also lunch/dinner. Also lots of juices and smoothies to choose from.

Smoothies ***** - Edit

I love smoothies there.Rich & creamy.

light and healthy - Edit

lovely and cosy place! very nice and curated. staff very kind.
we had cale chips but they were so light that we were even more hungry! than we had a dessert made by figs and orange.. very healthy and very.. light!!!! :) afterwards we went into another place to eat more. it's quite expensive but still affordable

Pros: place healthyness good quality food

Cons: not cheap too light for big stomaches

I am so lucky to be walking distance! - Edit

Think Love has rapidly become my new favorite vegan restaurant in Warsaw. You won't believe their delicious menu items, everything super fresh and colourful, the atmosphere amazing and the location just a perfect 15 minute walk from my house! The only downside is it doesn't emphasize at all that it's a vegan restaurant, almost as if it doesn't want any negative connotations connected to that label. But it works, on sunny days, Think Love is PACKED! A must-eat in Warsaw.

Pros: Location, GREAT menu, Seating design, Staff

Cons: "Vegan" label barely mentioned?

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Think Love Juices closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.