First Review by Chielis

Racist and Money-Grubbing - Edit

Despite having already written a review for this establishment, another horrendous experience there compels me I to write another. The limited dining options created by most veggeries being closed on the 2nd and 16th of the Chinese-calendar month meant that my dining companion and I wound up, on our last night in Huế, with nowhere else to eat but here. The horrible food, tiny servings and horrendous overcharging were only exacerbated by the fact that local diners received substantial portions for regular prices. The woman who runs this establishment clearly only benefits from these two days per month, and when their popular neighbours close early. Avoid if possible.

Cons: detest foreigners, tiny portions , horrible food

so-so vegetarian street food - Edit

This street side eatery is conveniently located near the train station. The food isn't expensive but is the same price as better places in town. The food was oily though the service was prompt. Not bad for a quick bite but if you can, save your appetite for some of the better places in Hue.

Pros: All vegetarian options, English menu, Close to the train station

Cons: Costly for what you get, No ambiance Oily food

nice - Edit

Nice basic place,
They have an English menu, which made ordering much easier. I had the cassava cake and 'chicken' with lemongrass, both were good. Lady didn't speak much English and when I wanted to ask something she kept saying there was no meat in it, I found is very reassuring:)
It's walking distance from the train station.

Return to Hue Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thien Phu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.