First Review by Ceylan

Great raw chocolate - Edit

Small place . Nice staff. Amazing raw cake and almond butter . Good also for an organic black coffee

Best Place in Malta! - Edit

Shamefully Theobroma is the only eatery in Malta I'd be excited to visit again. Even though it's slightly outdated with many raw vegan options, it's okay because the food actually tastes good.

As far as I know it's the only fully vegan place in Malta, which usually means it's a haven for veggies everywhere even if the food was bland. Luckily this isn't the case. My meat-eating mum was impressed with the peanut slice and home made chocolate bars. I got white chocolate with pistachio and salted dark chocolate. Both were delicious!

The take out cups were biodegradable and the staff were very friendly, asking us where we were heading afterwards and suggested eating lunch at 'The Grassy Hopper' - even if this is their sister cafe, it's nice that they told us about other places to eat vegan in their non-vegan city.

Pros: Friendly staff, Tasty food, plenty of choice

Cons: only a bakery, kind of pricey

Best vegan desserts in Malta! - Edit

Cosy small place, but with tasty desserts, affordable prices, excellent service, and friendly staff!

Pros: Brownies, Coffee, ice-cream

cute little counter - Edit

It's worth mentioning it is just a counter and not a bakery, yet they sell great sweets, chocolates and coffee (with homemade cashew or almond milk)must try are the "reeses cups"

not bad - Edit

Good coffee and nice sweet, very funny small table witch chairs.

friendly service - Edit

We were told they sold vegan Magnums and were amazed as we didn't know they existed. We ordered a hazelnut magnum and a double choc magnum, however when they were given to us we realised they were shop made and not actually magnums. So really they should find another way to describe them to avoid disappointment.
The ice creams were more like ice than ice cream and I wouldn't buy them again.
Also quite expensive at over 3 euros each

Pros: friendly service, always happy to support an all vegan establishment

Cons: expensive

Return to Valletta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Theobroma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.