Theo & Co. Pizzeria

838 Albany Highway, East Victoria Park, Perth, Western Australia, 6100

Serves meat, vegan options available. Classical Italian restaurant atmosphere with open kitchen. Offers a diverse pizza variety with the option of soy cheese. Could build your own pizza. Open Mon-Tue 5:00pm-10:00pm, Wed-Thu 5:00pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Misanthropia

Amazing Vegan Gluten Free Pizza!! - Edit

I find it very difficult to find a good pizza cafe with gluten free and vegan cheese options and when I stumbled upon Theo & Co. Pizzeria I was excited to give it a try. Since all of their pizzas can be ordered with gluten free and vegan cheese options (along with no meat) there are many options to choose from. I had the Farmers Market Pizza and eat every last bite!

Pros: Vegan Cheese, Gluten Free Crust, Hot Pizza

Cons: Non

Busy restaurant with high quality pizza - Edit

The staff always seem to be able to fit us in, no matter how busy they seem to be. The atmosphere is alive with hustle and bustle. There are vegetarian pizzas with some being able to be converted well to vegan pizzas. I love the farmers market, with soy cheese however it can be dry so the cooks add extra pasta sauce on top for us. The order has gotten mixed up a few times, be sure to double check your order when finished. Be sure to mention if you are vegan, they need to take extra care cooking your pizza.

Pros: Good pizza, Nice atmosphere, Open late

Cons: Somewhat noisy, Orders can be a pain

excellent food! - Edit

I've been to Theo and co quite a few times now, both dine in and take away. The pizzas are very good and the vegan cheese is excellent! I've shared my pizzas with omnivores without complaint, which is a big ask for vegan cheese! The atmosphere inside is wonderful and the staff are great. The only issue I've had is that they often mix up the order a bit. However, if your order isn't right they give you both pizzas (and usually the mix up doesn't end up with non vegan items, eg once I got the Margherita with some extra added veggies and they forgot the veggies so I got both pizzas). I highly recommend this place!

Pros: Excellent food, Good price, Great atmosphere and staff

Cons: Sometimes mix up the order

Awesome pizzeria with an awesome owner - Edit

The pizzeria in question is a newly opened branch of Little Caesar's pizzeria. Carried by the knowledge of very good reviews of the original one, I decided to give this one a visit. They offer vegan soy cheese option but sadly no meat replacement. The staff is very friendly and are open to wishes for the topping on the pizza. An explanation is needed that you are vegan and that they have to put more attention to your pizza, which they will gladly do. The ingredients are fresh and the cheese replacement is high quality. The end result is an very tasty, cheesy pizza that anyone can enjoy. Would gladly recommend to visit :)

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Theo & Co. Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.