The Yoga Place Garden Cafe

Contact 081238942697

Jl Ikan Pelatuk - Sunset Forest Road, Gili Trawangan, Indonesia,

Vegetarian restaurant est. 2014 on Gili located in a yoga center. Offers full meal salads washed in clean water, pure juices, and a selection of dishes. Garden on the hillside overlooks Gili Trawangan. Located away from the tourist destinations, but only 5 minutes walking distance from the night market. The entire complex is built from old houses and boats. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by sunny*

Healthy - Edit

I ordered the cabbage rolls and was surprised that it was mainly raw. It was okay and healthy, but I had been expecting a warm, cooked meal. It was very fresh and I felt clean after eating it.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh

Cons: A bit expensive, Not quite what you would expect

Healthy lovely food, big portions - Edit

We went there for breakfast and then just kept coming back. The Smoothie bowl and the Big Veggie burger were my favorites. The have a balcony with a wonderful view. A little further away form the main hustle and bustle, what I like very much.

Pros: Healthy food, Big portions, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Little walk to get there

A wonderful surprise on Gili T - Edit

What a treat. I was here last year and they worked around their vegetarian menu and made me a few vegan meals.
This year they have vegan dishes and options on the menu. I felt it was my duty to try three dishes two that are listed as vegan and one they could change out the dairy milk for coconut milk. I started with the vegan pumpkin soup. It was absolutely delicious. Followed that up with the vegan chili. Again delicious. Luckily I saved the best for last. They replaced the milk in the yellow curry and it was absolutely amazing. If your on Gili T you absolutely must eat here.

Pros: The food. The staff. The owners.

Cons: No branches on the other Gili islands.

Good food, lovely staff great experience - Edit

My two meat eating friends and me (high carb vegan) went to this restaurant. Its away of the busy streets but such a lovely place. The staff was really Nice we all had 500ml juices (beetroot pineapple ginger orange smoothie for €3). There are many options on the menu, i had the Asian salad which was lovely and one of my friends had the veg burger which she can really recommend (unfortunately not vegan). But they can pretty much make anything for you (veganize dishes). Also not expensive Will deff go back here!!!!

Pros: Quiet, Lovely staff, Delicious food

Cons: Maybe more vegan options?

Great food, peaceful atmosphere - Edit

Love this place! Visited everyday while I was on Gili Trawangan. Great quality food at average Gili Island prices. Ask to sit up in the cushions for a comfy setting and a view. They also offer yoga classes. Stay at La Boheme if you want to be right beside the only vegetarian place on the island (and get a yoga class discount)!

Pros: Great staff, Relaxing atmosphere, Delicious food

Fresh, healthy, delicious vegetarian food - Edit

I've went there once with my boyfriend and after we tried their food we kept on going there everyday for lunch and dinner until we left the island. This is the best vegetarian food I have tried in South East Asia. Healthy, the meals are big, food is fresh, smoothies and juices are without any sugar or water. The atmosphere is relax, the place is cozy. The service is excellent. The owners are very friendly and nice. The prices aren't expensive.
If you are in Gili T you can't miss this place. I promise you won't be disappointed.:))

Return to Gili Trawangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Yoga Place Garden Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.