First Review by appandy15

Great experience - Edit

It is great to see a new restaurant open up with vegans in mind. I had the housemade veggie burger, the pattie alone is vegan. It was nice and thick with a great texture, but had the tendency to fall apart if not handled with care. I can't wait to go back to try their other veg dishes. Next will be the vegan pot pie I believe.

The staff was friendly overall. Our waiter answered all of our questions. Best of all, the chef came out after eating to see how we enjoyed the food. He answered questions and you could tell he took pride in his food and providing something everyone can enjoy.

There is a decent draft beer selection. The interior has a very nice feel. When renovating the building they made an effort to keep the original look of the 123 year old building. The exposed brick, high ceilings with exposed wooden rafters provides a great atmosphere.

Pros: great atmosphere

harkie_chuegel 07 Mar 2014 - How does this restaurant "have vegans in mind?" Nothing on the menu is listed as vegan.

Return to Greensboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: The WORX closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.