The Wooden Monkey - Dartmouth

902-466-3100

40 Alderney Dr, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, NS B2Y 4W1

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a selection of vegan choices, marked as such on the menu, which includes kale salad, seitan donair, nachos, vegetable stir fry, and a chocolate tofu pie. Uses mostly organic, local produce. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Lentil Burger was thebomb.com - Edit

We’re new to Nova Scotia, me being vegan in Ontario was a little rough because there was barely any vegan restaurants or vegan option, so moving out here and seeing the amount of options is incredible. The wooden monkey did not let me down with their tasty food and friendly service!

Pros: The fact there were even vegan options is a pro, Portions were awesome, The service was so friendly and professional

Cons: A little on the pricey side , Finding the place was a little confusing , No other con

Double Yum - Edit

The Dartmouth location of the Wooden Monkey is just as delicious as the Halifax one. The service was extremely impressive, I think our waiter may have been the nicest waiter I have ever had. The food is prompt, hot and just plain delicious. I love the location as well. The atmosphere is comfortable and very stylish. You even get to look out over the harbour and see the ferry go back and forth. I really appreciate the selection of vegan meals they offer at both locations. The seitan donair is my absolute favourite.

Pros: Vegan options, Awesome staff, Delicious

Cons: Not all vegan

Return to Dartmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wooden Monkey - Dartmouth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.