The Wooden Monkey - Dartmouth

902-466-3100

40 Alderney Dr, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, NS B2Y 4W1

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a selection of vegan choices, marked as such on the menu, which includes kale salad, seitan donair, nachos, vegetable stir fry, and a chocolate tofu pie. Uses mostly organic, local produce. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Double Yum - Edit

The Dartmouth location of the Wooden Monkey is just as delicious as the Halifax one. The service was extremely impressive, I think our waiter may have been the nicest waiter I have ever had. The food is prompt, hot and just plain delicious. I love the location as well. The atmosphere is comfortable and very stylish. You even get to look out over the harbour and see the ferry go back and forth. I really appreciate the selection of vegan meals they offer at both locations. The seitan donair is my absolute favourite.

Pros: Vegan options, Awesome staff, Delicious

Cons: Not all vegan

Return to Dartmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wooden Monkey - Dartmouth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.