The Wilds

+44-2084490060

East Barnet Rd, Barnet, North London, England, EN4 8RN

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with vegan options, cakes, soy milk and almond milk for drinks. Hosts an approximately monthly vegan supper club. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Take-out, British, Non-veg

First Review by ELyzab

so disappointed - Edit

My boyfriend and I trekked in the rain one very wet Saturday to get here as we live in North London and I really wanted to try it. We were soaked when we went in. We found a table even though most we’re unoccupied but still dirty from previous customers. We then got settled, spent a few minutes reading the menu and making our choices. I then went to the counter to order only to be told it had been really busy and they’d sold out of all food. It was only about 2 o clock. I think we should have been informed of this as soon as we entered. I was so disappointed with the services I shan’t return here again.

Cons: service

very nice - Edit

I saw the vegan options advertised on the chalk board outside and emailed the owner regarding the vegan options. He said they could pretty much veganise anything on the menu that wasn't already vegan and they always had vegan cakes and non dairy milks.
I went for a soy latte and seasoned avocado on sourdough followed by apple and date cake. The avocado on sourdough was just perfect- one of the best things I've eaten for a while. The cake was nice but the selection could have perhaps embraced some different non loaf style cakes. A nice place to sit, free wifi and good service.

Pros: vegan options , nice set out, biggest basket of avocados you've ever seen!

Cons: meat on menu, cakes all loaf style

Return to North London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wilds closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.