The Wild Tomato Pizzeria

717-545-6435

4315 Jonestown Rd, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA, 17109

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizzeria, while offering primarily meat stuff, carries Daiya vegan cheese and can make gluten-free food. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nardanddee

Vegan cheese! - Edit

I was very excited to find a pizza shop in Harrisburg that offers Daiya! The pizza and strombolis are delicious. Be warned though, they have two sauces, one is vegan, one is not. On my 4th visit I discovered they had not been giving me the vegan sauce, so when you order be sure to specify vegan cheese AND vegan sauce!

quick vegan delivery! - Edit

There's a special place in heaven for places offering vegan delivery. Not only was the delivery super fast but the food was really tasty! In hindsight, I ordered the wild veggie pizza and the veggie wedgie (for lunch the next day) and they are nearly the same thing - just in different form. But it was so tasty that I didn't even mind. As I ordered my food delivered, I can't comment on the actual location.

Pros: speedy delivery, tasty food

Return to Harrisburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wild Tomato Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.