The Whole Bowl - SE Hawthorne

Contact 503-757-2695

4411 SE Hawthorne, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97215

Small eatery est. 2011 whose menu features a vegetarian bowl comprising a medley of brown rice, beans, toppings, dairy, and salsa. Vegans need to specify. A few seats. Operates food carts around the city. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by Took

Hearty and Delicious - Edit

Visited the Hawthorne location-a small restaurant with just a few tables. My partner and I both had the veganized Whole Bowl, and despite missing cheese and sour cream, the bowls were both full to the brim. The sauce they use is excellent, and the employee gladly squirted a bit more over my dish for free. I will definitely visit again when I need healthy, tasty food. Even our three year old enjoyed the bowls.

Pros: Easy to decide what you want, Super Fast

Cons: No vegan cheese or sour cream

A Complete Meal For $5 - Edit

I think this place is an excellent place for a simple, tastey, healthy meal. I took a few Whole Bowls to my nutritionist, and she confirmed that the Whole Bowl is a complete meal, and helalthy.

Pros: Healthy, Taste, Price

Cheap and Tasty! - Edit

The sauce is the reason why they only have one thing on the menu. Black beans (and maybe kidney, too), brown rice, barley, black olives, sliced avocado and their tasty tahini sauce. YUM!

Pros: good food, healthy, good value

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Whole Bowl - SE Hawthorne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1631 times since Mar 2011.