The Wheelhouse - Food Truck

Contact 417-773-7717

1670 E St Louis St, Springfield, Missouri, USA, 65802

Serves meat, vegan options available. A food truck that offers both Mexican food and Thai food. The items without meat are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, Wed-Fri 4:30pm-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Thai, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by JessicaMcCoy

Wish I could give it a 5-star! - Edit

I have been a fan of the wheelhouse for several years now. They offer many vegan options and I know that they use their fryer specifically for vegan items, so no cross-contamination occurs. All of their sauces are vegan, as well. As for their food... Holy amazeballs. It is SO good. Always. I eat here at least once every 2 weeks or so. I can't stay away. And neither can others because the line can get long when the weather is nice outside, but which is why I call ahead to order. The owners are such good people and I like knowing I am contributing to a local families livelihood. I cannot say enough good things about this food truck.

Pros: delicious food, MANY vegan options- just ask!

Cons: lines can get long due to high demand, no labels or specified vegan items on food- need t

Return to Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wheelhouse - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.