The Wheatsheaf Pub

( 1 review )
+44-1908711156

21 Station Rd, Bow Brickhill, Milton Keynes, England, MK17 9JU

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern pub with separate vegan menu, includes a few options each for starter, main, and dessert. Sample choices might be: tomato red pepper soup with focaccia and herb oil; beetroot hummus with olive crumb and allotment vegetables; sweet potato falafel with basil lime aioli; crispy tofu salad with soy beans, carrot cucumber ribbons, and sesame soy sauce; portobello mushroom truffle risotto, watercress, and crispy shallots; sweet and sour pumpkin curry, coconut wild rice with mint pomegranate; chocolate hazelnut brownie with banana ice cream; vanilla pannacotta with poached berries; fruit sorbet.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Kamai

Nice pub with separate vegan menu! - Edit

Pub with separate vegan menu-- my aunt and uncle found this place, I stay over with them once a week when I come to Milton Keynes for uni, and they excitedly told me they'd found a pub with a full vegan menu and would like to take me there for a birthday meal. I wasn't disappointed! I had the beetroot hummus with olive crumb and allotment vegetables to start, followed by the portabello risotto, which was delicious. Easily the star of the show, however, was the chocolate and hazelnut brownie served with fruit, and banana ice cream! A real find with a choice of vegan options, I'll have to go back again now to try the other courses!

Pros: Separate vegan menu , Friendly staff, Hazelnut brownie

Cons: Serves animal products

Return to Milton Keynes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wheatsheaf Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.