The Wellington

• Other Other
+44-1212003115

37 Bennetts Hill, Birmingham, England, B25SN

Pub in the city centre, able to provide an extensive menu of vegan real ales, ciders, and wines on request in its upstairs bar. Food is not served, but customers could bring food from outside and are provided with cutlery. Vegan options in both bottled and on draft, and the "beer board" on the pub's webpage allows drinkers to research the potential vegan options on draft in advance.

First Review by Melanie vaa

great,helpful and freindly people. - Edit

Me and my partner went upstairs as in description,but thanks to the helpful staff they told us it was the bar downstairs. The women showed us a list of vegan drinks we could have and pointed out there was Sam smiths bottles available without having to go down stairs, so chose the cherry ale.
Got to say I loved it as I'm not fruity alcohol drink, normally I drink stout and dark ales.
wish we weren't so tired as we would of went downstairs and tried the rest, but next time we are in Birmingham it's defiantly one of our first choices to go ?

Cons: none

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Wellington closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.