The Water Brewery Kitchen + Elixir Bar

714-499-9977

1125 Victoria St, Costa Mesa, California, USA

Organic vegetarian cafe using seasonal and local produce. Example dishes include soups, salads, pasta and smoothies. Also offers raw catering. Open Wed-Sun 8:30am-3:00pm.

Category: International, Catering

First Review by OG_Girl

Excellent food, revived me - Edit

I was surprised to find that this listing was no longer a raw foods catering business. But it has become even better. A storefront café, serving gourmet soups and salad bowls, beverages and yummy desserts, healthfully and tastefully prepared.

The foods were amazingly, outstandingly flavorful, and the combination of herbs and seasonings was very healing for me. They combine condiments from all over the world for different kinds of healthful benefits.

The elixir water is treated in many ways, and mineralized. It's an interesting story, all by itself. Ask the proprietors!

The food and superior water revived me after a long and stressful trip. I felt centered, balanced, breathed better and could start to think clearly. My digestive problems improved immediately. Very, very grateful to find this place.

It's not entirely vegan, but mostly. Lots of raw food, healthy offerings. Looks like there is some jack or goat cheese on some menu items. However, it was a haven for a raw food vegan like me.

I posted pictures of the menus, although they change weekly. Hoping it helps give you some idea, although you will find something different.

Return to Costa Mesa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Water Brewery Kitchen + Elixir Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.