First Review by VeganMusicMan

A Whiteaker Staple - Edit

I used to live nearby, and I find myself missing the Goat pretty much every weekend. The place has awesome b&g. Most (if not all?) the baked goods are vegan. They let you bring your dog in. The coffee is so-so, and the music can sometimes be downright horrible. But I forgive them, it's all part of the Whiteaker experience.

Pros: Dogs, Biscuits and Gravy

Cons: Music

Love This Place - Edit

It's as if someone made this place for me being as I'm a vegan who is obsessed with goats and who loves heavy metal and punk (the decor is goat themed, and metal and punk were playing). I had a cheesy bagel and iced coffee, both of which were good.

Pros: Mostly Vegan, Cute Atmosphere

Cons: Not Entirely Vegan

forever and a day for a bagel - Edit

This is a decent coffee shop. Bc it is in the hood though it gets so much hype. The bagel I ordered took like 30 minutes to get from their toaster. Bagels should be quick. I saw more veg options than vegan, but either way I wouldn't go back unless I was in the hood and wanted a cup. Not a food destination. I don't like their coffee as much as the other local og roasters.

Pros: og fair trade coffee

Cons: music in cafe was bad, time from order to table

My Favorite Vegan Hangout in Eugene - Edit

Great coffee, the Chupacabra Espresso is amazing! Vegan danish, streusel, cookies, biscuits and gravy (vegan), bagels and tofutti spread....I've enjoyed everything I've had there. Local breweries are also on tap. Of the many vegan friendly coffeehouses I've visited, this is by far my favorite in the US....love it!

Return to Eugene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wandering Goat Coffee Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1836 times since Jul 2010.