American
Fast food
Delivery
Take-out
Breakfast

Vegan cheese shop and melt bar est. 2019. Sells vegan breakfasts, bagels, paninis, a weekly special, grab-n-go baguette sandwiches, plant pates and cheeses. Also sells at farmers market in the San Luis Obispo area (check website). Relocated from 1803 Spring St. Open Wed-Sun 11:00am-6:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day. Hours may vary seasonally - check website for updates.

Venue map for The Vreamery
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by KristieCargillAggson

Babyfreud

Points +188

18 Feb 2024

Delicious sandwiches and divine cheese

The cheese selection is insane here - great to get some bulk options to go. The ham sandwich was warm and wonderful with super tasty prime roots ham.

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-18

SarahS88

Points +1750

07 Jan 2024

Love this place

We met the owner after we did a cheese tasting, she was so kind and lovely and you can order vegan cheeses online! This is a compassionate vegan business and we loved it and look forward to continuing to support!

natgabs

Points +184

23 Dec 2023

Pricey sandwich but delicious

I had the smiling salami and it was amazing. I dislike both pickles and mustard, this sandwich had both and I decided not to modify because you can tell they really craft the sandwiches for specific taste. I was not disappointed. The quality was there 💯

Pros: Cute location , Amazing quality ingredients , Quick

Cons: Pricey

SonshineEvieK

Points +105

30 Nov 2023

Variety!!

This place is phenomenal! The owner is available and super knowledgeable to talk to. We sampled the newly curated blue cheese! It was unlike any other blue cheese I’ve tasted! I had the blue cheese salad and it was so tasty. Literally everything on the menu looked amazing! I wish we didn’t live so far away because I would eat here all the time! The atmosphere is great… Plenty of places to sit, and other things to choose from like vegan ice cream, right near this place!

HLO

Points +28

13 Nov 2023

Wow!

Stopped while driving between SF and LA and so glad we did!! We got three sandwiches and 3 cheeses (truffle Brie, smoked cheddar and tomato fromage) and everything was beyond delicious!

MelissaHorsefeathers

Points +1441

11 Nov 2023

The Vegan Gem of the Central Coast

The Vreamery never disappoints! The food is thoughtfully made, and the cheese selection is impressive. They even carry one of my all-time favorites - truffled brie from Rebel Cheese. 🤤 If you want to find out what latest and greatest vegan artisanal cheese is available, this is where you go. I cannot recommend The Vreamery enough!

Pros: Amazing 100% vegan cheese selection, Tasty sandwiches and sides, They offer shipping on their website

Cons: Can be pricey, Not much indoor seating at all

Vegan_Hiker_Foodie

13 Nov 2023

I’m so jealous, Melissa! This place is on my restaurant bucket list! 🤤

NiklosSalontay

Points +42

08 Oct 2023

Worth going out of the way for

Delicious paninis, wonderful boards. Well worth the pilgrimage!

ronitw

Points +675

07 Oct 2023

Great Stop in Paso Robles

Stopped on our way north. Great location! Close to the main roads. It's in a small food court. Had sandwiches and also bought cheeses as gift. Everything is delicious! A bit pricey though.

stprevic

Points +136

31 Jul 2023

Worth it

I decided to splurge on a four-cheese varietal for a beach picnic and it was well worth it. All of the cheeses were packed with flavor, yet delicate and perfectly balanced. If you’re looking for a five-star vegan tasting experience, this is it. Bonus points for being in a great location with a quick detour off the 101 and cute little patio if you decide to stop for lunch.

TristanRogers

Points +51

20 Jul 2023

Daily Special: Righteous Reuben

Best reuben I’ve had ever! The sandwich was probably one of the best I’ve ever had! This place is awesome and a must visit if you’re remotely nearby! In the cute little market at The Lofts.

Bill_Luton

Points +32

19 Jun 2023

Love this place!

100% vegan and with tons of very high quality vegan cheeses and meats. I love the sandwiches, potato salad, and basically everything 😂

Pros: Inside with lots of choices for non vegan peeps

RileyJackson

Points +88

05 May 2023

So many fun options

Incredible flavors and great options. Plenty of vegan takes on classics and such high quality! Get a glass of wine and a sandwich and sit outside.

Pros: Great flavor , Lots of options , Local ingredients

mskirjo

Points +34

28 Apr 2023

Fantastic

Tasting plate every time, it’s always a lovely assortment of vegan cheeses and nibblies, and the staff is so helpful with recommendations. This place feels like a treat- it’s a little pricey and totally worth it.

zoeythebird

Points +45

22 Apr 2023

So good

Everything was delicious. Haven’t tried the artisan cheeses, but the paninis are so good ❤️❤️❤️

Sineblue

Points +218

06 Apr 2023

Really delicious cheeze 🥰

Many different cheezes in all varieties and high Quality!

Pros: Many different cheezes, Cozy place , Nice helpful stuff

KaiyuTay

Points +25

Vegetarian
02 Apr 2023

Delicious!

Ordered the ham and turkey panini. The plant based meat and vegan cheese taste so good! Would definitely order again if I pass by the area again!

09 Sep 2023

Thank you so much for the review and pics! Please remember we ship nationwide and offer over 100 varietals of artisan vegan cheese!

Queensnbeans

Points +1538

18 Mar 2023

Great vegan cheese

Lovely experience - tasty cheese and friendly staff with great recommendations. I would swap the crackers for artisan bread if it were down to me, but we liked it a lot!

Pros: Lots of vegan cheeses

Cons: Pricey, Cutlery and box provided aren’t very convenient

AleeshaLynn

Points +915

20 Feb 2023

INCREDIBLE

Excellent, incredible, super highly recommend. Both of our sandwiches were SO good. The only thing that wasn’t great was the $7 cheese tasting platter should have been like $3 for what it was.

Pros: All vegan, Amazing cheese, Amazing sandwiches

09 Sep 2023

We really appreciate your review and for adding photos!

Lizgraves26

Points +318

01 Jan 2023

Awesome vegan cheeses

I love this place, they have so many cheese options it’s almost overwhelming to choose. Great sandwiches and potato salad. Last year we stopped in and got a cheese platter so good.

Pros: Homemade cheeses, Lots of options, Good portions

villain

03 Jan 2023

NatalieMarieOglesby

Points +45

30 Dec 2022

The best!

My absolute favorite place to grab food when I can’t decide what to eat. Not only do they make THE BEST vegan sandwiches, but they have take home make your vegan cheese kits, other vegan stuff, and it’s located in a market walk where the entire family/friend group can be satisfied with their cravings. They’re also right next to the wine merchant. Grab a vegan sandwich, a glass a wine and sit on the lawn or at a table inside or put. What a great vegan day!! #Veganuary

09 Sep 2023

We are so grateful for your taking the time to review us! Please remember we ship nationwide and offer over 100 varietals of artisan vegan cheese!

princess_and_troll

Points +376

11 Nov 2022

Delicious & quick

100% plant based with wide assortment of cheeses and excellent sandwiches.

Updated from previous review on 2022-11-11

09 Sep 2023

Thank you for the pics and review! We really appreciate you!

MilesVeganEats

Points +466

05 Nov 2022

Delicious sandwich and quick service!!

This shop is located inside the Paso Market Walk. It’s the first shop right in the front once you entered the main entrance.

I love the quick service. Once ordered, handed me my root beer, and they quickly make my sandwich in minutes. It was handed to me nicely wrapped and warm.

The sandwich was very tasty. I highly recommend the The Vreamery.

09 Sep 2023

So glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again!

BobGarcia

Points +24

24 Jun 2022

Incredible vegan cheeses and sandwiches

The best vegan cheese selection I have ever seen. They make plenty of it themselves, but also bring in stellar vegan cheese products from near and far. You can buy them to take home or get one of their amazing, large, packed sandwiches to eat there. The gluten-free bread served upon request is top-notch. Loved the mayo and vegan deli meats used. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Nice atmosphere inside a marketplace with great indoor or outdoor seating.

Pros: Large sandwiches, no skimping!!!

09 Sep 2023

Thank you for taking time to review us, we really appreciate it and it really helps others as well.

darren2dream

Points +126

Vegetarian
11 Apr 2022

Vegan Sandwiches made quick for to-to

Almost didn't stop here as we weren't yet hungry on our way out of town.
Stopped anyhow thinking we'd get a sandwich to go and, how can you go to a town with a place like this and not go.. They handed me the sandwich all wrapped up and warm.
We sat down on the lawn out front and devoured it. I mean, it was warm... I wasn't going to wait😄

We got the "steak" sandwich, one sandwich was enough to feed us both.
Would have liked to have tried many of the "cheeses" but, it's a bit of a challenge for those with light wallets.

They had a lot of options of cheese and alt-meat items, maybe more than I've seen collectively at any one place before. If not, they are absolutely a contender for the "most" award for sure.

Pros: choices, quick eats

Cons: a bit pricey

09 Sep 2023

Much gratitude for your review. Please remember we ship nationwide and offer over 100 varietals of artisan vegan cheese!

Colette

Points +46

13 Mar 2022

Delicious sandwich and amazing seafood bagel

All vegan cheese, meat, and seafood options; check out the website. I hope that the next time that we come, they offer whole grain organic sandwhich breads or bagels, but other than that, the food is delicious!! This place is located is a very artful cooperative of various eateries and a cafe with great outdoor and upstairs (indoor) dinning.

09 Sep 2023

Thank you for the review and we have tried to find a more whole grain option but come up short. Any ideas?

moretofuplease

Points +447

28 Jan 2022

100 percent vegan

Did I really order a sandwich called a Piglet? Yes, this 100 percent vegan enjoyed a 100 percent vegan toasted sandwich with something called Happy Ham, melted cheese, garlic aioli, and arugula on a Trader Joe's panini roll. With tip about $20, plus another $15 for a glass of wine from the adjacent bar. But a much better option than a $10 Chipotle burrito. There were five sandwich choices, several salads and other options. I liked it so much I ordered two sandwiches to share with Mom later.

Pros: All vegan, Tasty, Filling

09 Sep 2023

What a terrific pairing! Wine and Vegan Cheese! Thank you for reviewing!!!

missfury

Points +253

17 Jan 2022

Off the charts delicious!

Awesome cheese, the best sandwiches, fantastic selection to take home, passionate and positive owners and staff! It’s in a very cute market space with tables and coffee nearby so you can take your time and enjoy every bite. They are not to be missed. #Veganuary

09 Sep 2023

Totally blushing, thank you! Please remember we ship nationwide and offer over 100 varietals of artisan vegan cheese!