The Victoria Inn

( 1 review )
+44-1341241213

A496, Llanbedr, Wales, LL45 2LD

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional village pub on the bank of the River Artro with several vegan dishes clearly marked on the separate dairy-free menu. Dairy-free Ben & Jerry’s ice cream available for dessert. Open Mon-Thu 08:30-23:00, Fri-Sat 08:30-00:00, Sun 08:30-22:30.

Categories: Western, Beer/Wine, British, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Spaghetti_monster

Spaghetti_monster

Contributions +755

23 Aug 2018

A good number of vegan options! - Edit

Busy village pub, but staff were friendly despite the large number of customers (rainy day in the school holidays - not many other food options around). I was with family and wasn’t expecting to find anything to eat, so I was very pleasantly surprised to see a separate dairy free menu and more so to find it had 6 labelled vegan options (see photos). I initially ordered and paid for the homemade vegetable satay, but sadly the kitchen staff came and told me they’d sold out, so I chose the veg burrito instead. The bar staff kindly came to my table and refunded me the difference (the burrito was cheaper) despite the pub being very busy. The food was good value - burrito was filled with rice, veg and beans, and the sweet potato fries were really good.

Pros: Decent number of vegan options , Friendly staff

Cons: Can get very busy

Comment avatar

Return to Llanbedr Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Victoria Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.