The Veggie Grill

• Vegan
Contact 805-379-9304

3825 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Westlake Village, California, USA, 91362

Vegan fast food cafe chain restaurant offering a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, hot plates, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering

First Review by booboo58

Love Veggie Grill! - Edit

My girlfriend and I love veggie grill! We visit at least once per week. The food is delicious and the staff is friendly (Westlake village, ca). If you get appetizers and sides it can add up to a pricey meal, but there is a reward system with the Level Up app that helps a lot!

Pros: Great Selection, Delicious food, friendly staff

Cons: Double check your order, Can be pricey

A La Carte - Edit

You can get a complete meal here, but it's pricey, and for newbies, it's easy to come away without having eaten a satiating meal while having parted with what one would pay for a satisfying meal at a restaurant.

It's like MickyD's for Vegans

Pros: Vegan food

Cons: Served a la carte, costs add up fast.

WOW!! amazingly delicious food - Edit

I traveled to LA for a work trip and wanted to find a healthy take out place near my hotel. The Veggie Grill had great choices. I got the Mediterranean Toss with House 'Feta' salad and Sonoran Summer Bowl (both off summer menu). Good size portions- I split both to make two meals.
Highly recommended this gem of a restaurant!

get the Bahn mi sandwhich! - Edit

Stumbled across this place and didn't even know it was all vegan! Wonderful surprise! The new Bahn mi sandwhich is out of this world, best tofu I've had in my life. It tasted like chikin. There's some pretty awesome sorcery going on here. Food came in 5 minutes!

Pros: fast, all vegan, best vegan food ever tasted in my life

Cons: it was marked as a sushi place in google maps

At least once a week - Edit

My husband and I eat here at least once a week.
We love their kale Cesar salad. We even buy their dressing to enjoy at home. Their soups are wonderful and vegan is the main ingredient. They are always adding new items and use seasonal produce. Just need more veggie grills around!!

Pros: Healthy choices, Great flavors, Reasonably priced

Cons: Would love sprouted breads, Use of sprouts

Good to see Vegan Fast Food - Edit

GF options. Love getting the Kids Meal (yes im an adult). Really saves! I get the Mac and Cheese and Organic Steamed Kale, usually skip the dessert and they let me upgrade the drink size (from kiddie to regular) since i held off dessert. They have organic teas.

It's not the ideal vegan diet , as i wished more OG and GF, but it is most definitely a start! Very nice workers!

Pros: Vegan, Nice workers, Mac and cheese - yum

Cons: Wish even more organic and GF

Always Awesome!! - Edit

I've eaten here several times and the food is always great and the staff is always friendly! My favorites are the mac and cheese and the santa fe made as a wrap! Oh and their lemonades are amazing! Oh and you can get their app to earn free food!

Pros: Price, Free Drink Refills, Taste

The Vegan Chicken Salad Is Very Average - Edit

I have eaten numerous times at Veggie Grill. I cannot say this is my favorite vegan quick bite reataurant. Like the others, I like the clean, modern vibe of the restaurant.

I ordered a vegan chicken salad this time, and I didn't enjoy it very much. The vegan chicken was cold, the bowl had too much white cabbage for my taste, and the dressing was average at best. I normally order the vegan crab cake when I go to Veggie Grill, and I find that to be the best item on the menu, and i'll probably order that the next time I go.

Pros: Comfortable Decor, Food Comes Quickly

Cons: Average Food

Return to Westlake Village Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Veggie Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1878 times since Oct 2013.