The Veggie Grill

Contact 949-362-9649

27321 La Paz Rd (at Plaza de la Paz), Laguna Niguel, California, USA, 92677

Casual all-vegan cafe chain originating from Southern California, this one opened March 2013. Offers a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, main plates, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by vtraveller

The BEST! - Edit

Our absolute FAVORITE vegan place! Literally everything on the menu is amazing and affordable. And they add things often, typically around holidays or the seasons. You MUST try the buffalo wings!!

This location has very fast and friendly service and is one of our favorite Veggie Grill locations.

Pros: Buffalo Wings!, High Quality Food & Service, Affordable Pricing Dynamic menu Great taste!

Delicious Food. - Edit

One of my favorite places to eat. No meat or animal byproducts used which makes this place vegan friendly. Meal options with meat substitutes taste amazing, and remind me from what I can remember of the taste and texture of actual meat.

Pros: - Tasty dishes with seasonal items added every few, - Vegan - no dairy, eggs, or living flesh used, - Good start for people transitioning from a Meat

Cons: - not sure if he vegetables are organic, however t, - No GMO In meals, - There isn't a Veggie grill in San Clemente.

Consistently Good Food - Edit

On my drive back from Mexico, I decided to search for a vegan restaurant that was relatively close to the freeway. I was really surprised to find on HappyCow 3 Veggie Grill restaurants in such proximity to one another.

I ordered a simple vegan burger with fries. It was just as I would have expected.

The decor is modern and clean, and the food at every Veggie Grill I have been to has been consistently good.

I am giving this a 4 out of 5 stars, as I prefer Native Foods which is close to this location, but if Native Foods weren't nearby, I would give this a 5 stars.

Pros: Clean modern look, Consistent food, friendly and helpful staff

Same As Always - Edit

Nice to be able to stop in here and order my favorite meal which I order at my local Santa Monica veggie grill and have it be the same as I'm used to. Staff was nice and the space is large.
Bali bliss and mac and cheese... yum!

Pros: Consistency, Comfort Food

Return to Laguna Niguel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Veggie Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.