The Veggie Grill - Hollywood

• Vegan
Contact 323-962-3354

6374-A Sunset Blvd (at The Dome), Hollywood, California, USA, 90028

Casual all-vegan fast food cafe chain, this one opened on Oct 31, 2012. Offers a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, plus salads, hot plates, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

awesome - Edit

Great location, plenty of seats to cope with the busy lunchtime, quick service and the food came super quick!

I had the chickn with gravy, mash potato and kale and it was lovely!
Also their carrot cake was gorgeous!

Dependable - Edit

This is the third Veggie Grill location i've visited, and the experience is consistent. Well-prepared food, reasonable prices, and a loyalty program that adds value.

We appreciate that sandwiches can be made with kale instead of bread, and other thoughtful nods to our health quirks.

The only downside to this location is that parking can be a bit of an ordeal, but that isn't the restaurant's fault.

Pros: All vegan, Tasty and well-prepared

Cons: parking can be a challenge

great chain - Edit

This chain is vegan and has a diverse menu featuring salads, burgers and starters. The meals contain ancient grains and abundant veges and seem to be nutritionally well balanced. No coffee.

Pros: delicious , nutritious , reasonable serving size

Cons: only opens for lunch and dinner, no coffee

Great Vegan Fastfood - Edit

You pick up a menu as you walk through the door and then order at the counter. The queue moved along quickly and the food came out pretty fast.

I had the Power Plate. It consisted of a big portobello mushroom laid out on top of a slab of tempeh with a side of dressed kale and an avocado salad. It was tasty and very filling. My 3 friends (all omnivores) were very satisfied with there meals too.

Would definitely come again next time i'm in LA.

Pros: Good food, Inexpensive

Simply delicous! - Edit

We found the Veggie Grill by accident on our LA Holidays. We thought we should try and it was clearly the best food we've eaten on our US Trip!

Me and my Boyfriend had the Bayou Chickin and the Grillin Chickin Burgers which were amazing! Both of us looked at each other and couldn't belive that this is vegan! We both love mock meat, but in our homeland it's really hard to find something that tastes like real meat. This was almost too good to be true. The coleslaw was also very good and didn't taste "vegan".

If I will ever be able to return to LA, this is the first place I would go to.

wow - Edit

the best burger we ever eat ! even my non vegan husband loves the portobello burger ! sadly we moved to australia ! have to go back for a burger soon ! good job guys , please expend your restaurants everywhere !!!!!

Thank the heavens that VG is now in Hollywood!! - Edit

I was so thrilled to find Veggie Grill, one of my all-time favorite restaurants, at the Arclight in Hollywood. As I am in the industry, I attend many screenings at the Arclight each year, and there is never a good place for a bite to eat or drink there that isn't here today, gone tomorrow. Plus, vegan options were hard to come by. Veggie Grill is such a great addition to the community, and I am so glad it is thriving in this space!! Of course, the food is superb, my faves being the kale, mac n cheese, and the VG Cheeseburger, without a doubt the best veggie burger in town!!!

Pros: Amazing food, Terrific location, Friendly staff

Two Veggie Grills in L A were brilliant. - Edit

I visited two Veggie Grills and both were excellent. Good value . Large portions for reasonable cost. Plenty of different choices. One of my 3 favourite places here. Could not find fault at all. Very clean pleasant environment.

Pros: Excellent food , Good value (low cost), Polite staff.

Cons: -, -, -

Hollywood's Best Vegan Restaurant! - Edit

We've eaten here three times now as of today, and we love it! Some of our favorite foods here are the American Stack, B-Wing Salad, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Fries, and Chili. Favorite beverages are Strawberry Lemonade, Lemonade, and Peach Black Tea. Veggie Grill really chose an ideal location with this one: right next to the Arclight Theatres and just across the street from Amoeba Records! So nice to have a good restaurant to go to for lunch after a movie or shopping at Amoeba!

Pros: Great food, Ideal location, clean bathroom

New location! - Edit

We are very excited about Veggie Grill's newest location as it's about a mile from our house! The menu and interior decorating are the same as the other locations. Great vegan comfort food and a clean modern look. I love the All American Stack and Chipotle BBQ sandwiches and Dirk loves the VG burger, El Dorado style. The kale salad is amazing too. For this visit, we ordered the Thai chick'n salad and the carne asada with a wrap (per the cashier's suggestion). We also got a side order of onion rings which is not listed on the menu, but just ask for it. All tasty as usual. The service was friendly and attentive. They hire such nice people. The parking is validated, but still costs $3 at the same parking garage as the ArcLight. Go check them out!

Pros: all vegan, tasty comfort food, great staff

Cons: parking

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Veggie Grill - Hollywood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 6507 times since Nov 2012.