The Veggie Grill

Contact 415-945-8954

100 Corte Madera Town Center Ste 147, Corte Madera, California, USA, 94925

Casual all-vegan fast food cafe chain originating from southern California, opened Sept 2014. Offers a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, plus salads, hot plates, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Slovelace

Yay! Great as always - Edit

We've been to a few Veggie Grill locations, and just tried this one last weekend. Everything was delicious and the new Beyond Burger is wild! Most "meaty" vegan burger I've ever had.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Great food

Cons: A little pricey

We Were Thrilled To Find This Veggie Grill! - Edit

This is one of the smaller VGs that we've come across in our travels, but the staff at the Corte Madera site are stellar nonetheless! The thing I like best in our loyal VG Trek's across California are the people who work there. I don't know if it's phenomenal staff training or the VG Human Resources Department just knows how to pick them... But, ALL the staff...every single one of them in every single VG we've been to in CA... are just so modest and appreciative... And amazingly good people. How do they do that?
That quality alone just seems to make everything we eat at any of the VGs "more delicious" than any other food chain we frequent. This VG is no exception, the food was excellent and the girl who took our order really appreciated the modest $2 tip so much we left another one when we left (that's all I had until my husband returned from the restroom).
We each had the 1/2 All Hail Kale Salad and I had my favorite Mac 'N Cheese without the bread crumbs; my husband ordered the Black Beans with Quinoa and a refillable glass of Ice Tea. Before we left, we ordered a care package To Go of another Mac 'N Cheese and the New Quinoa Veggie Burger, again with the Black Beans and Quinoa side.
I don't know exactly what this Corte Madera Store did, but I must say that of all the VG Mac 'N Cheese sides I've ordered over the past few years, this one was the best! Maybe it was a fluke, but there was a subtle "spicy" tone to it this time... and I just loved it!
So, if you get the chance to drop by this VG location, try the Mac 'N Cheese... maybe you'll get lucky like I did!

always consistent - Edit

Finally a location in Dirk's hometown! Marin has very few vegan restaurants, so this is a very welcome addition during our visits to see Dirk's parents. We came with Dirk's father, brother and cousin, all non-vegans, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Lots of VG cheeseburgers and a bowl while I got the Buffalo Bomber. Veggie Grills are very consistent food and service wise wherever you go. Very happy to see them keep expanding.

Pros: all vegan fast food, friendly staff, easy parking

Contributions +394

This place is incredible! - Edit

I've tried a couple of the vegan places in San Fran and don't get me wrong, they are all good but something just felt missing. Well, this place definitely filled in the gap. They have options for everyone and the portions are huge for low prices. Try the chill out wings and Yukon fires, you won't be disappointed!

Pros: cheap, tasty

Hurray! - Edit

I'm so happy to have The Veggie Grill nearby. I've been four times since they opened and have had good food every time. I like that I can be healthy with a salad or naughty with a "burger" and fries. The staff is great too.

Pros: Vegan, Many options

All Plant Based - Edit

If you've visited any other Veggie Grill's you know it's good. Nothing but plant-based food on the menu. Huge variety, lots of meat substitutes like burgers, chicken patties, etc. but also simple and delicious veggie, grain and bean bowls with yummy sauces. Because they are a chain, full nutrition information can be found online.

Pros: Huge menu, Consistent food

Return to Corte Madera Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Veggie Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.