The Vegan Tamale Company

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )
626-838-2625

San Bernardino area, San Bernardino, California, USA

Vegan caterer that also attend food festivals and pop-ups around SoCal. Makes tamales with organic ingredients like blue corn masa and coconut oil, and also offer classic Mexican soups and other dishes. Will deliver in Southern California.

1 Review

First Review by xmrfigx

Great flavor! - Edit

I had the opportunity to try these tamales at the OC Vegfest this year and they were so good! The blue corn mass has great flavor and the fillings (I had a green chile and chikun and a jalapeño and cheez) were very good and balanced with the masa. I will definitely be ordering from them for the holidays as their online menu has many more offerings such as soups, sides and salsas!

*update*
I placed my order for Christmas: Red Chile and cheez, pinto beans and cheez, pinto beans and Soyrizo spice, and chik’n and green chile

The red Chile and chik’n and green Chile were my definite favs! My wife and daughter love the pinto bean ones. Ordering was as simple as sending an email. They set up your delivery (first one free) and arrive when they say they will! Great food and great service! I even got a Christmas message from them! They also have a lot more than just tamales on their website so check it out!

Pros: Great flavor!, Not greasy, Free delivery on your first order!

Cons: No physical location for me to visit weekly!

Return to San Bernardino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Vegan Tamale Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.