The Vegan Shop

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan
    ( 1 review )

Morbihan, Morbihan, France

Online shop with overnight delivery available. Sells vegan foodstuff like vegan cheese and meat as well cosmetics and other things.

1 Review

First Review by vegans

I LOVE this shop - Edit

This is the most wonderful shop! They stock the best vegan Camembert on the market in Europe (Mouse's Favourite) as well as other cheeses and butter and vegan meats and I can't rave about them enough! In Paris I really want to eat traditional french food and this shop makes it possible to start the day with the best vegan Camembert and jam on a vegan croissants (the croissants I buy from Cloud Cakes) and sliced meats and other vegan cheeses on baguettes (most baguettes in Paris are vegan) . I think of the shop like a wonderfully full vegan pantry that I have almost immediate access to - they deliver overnight and are happy to deliver to hotels and hostels too.

Pros: They stock Mouse's Favourite cheeses and butter, Incredibly friendly and accomodating, Great variety and wonderful products

Return to Morbihan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Vegan Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.