The Vegan Hot Dog Cart

63 N Orange Ave (at downtown), Orlando, Florida, USA, 32801

Orlando-based hot dog cart selling different styles of vegan hot dogs. Choose your toppings from its condiment bar. Note that location changes from time to time, so check ahead. Owned by Dixie Dharma. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-3:00am, Mon-Sun 9:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by charlielass

Awesome Dogs! My boyfriend loved his so much he keeps it on a leash and walks it every day lol... - Edit

My biggest regret is not ordering more dogs to go. I ordered both a chili cheese dog and the holiday dog. I didn't try them till we got back to the hotel we where we were staying were at otherwise I would have ordered 4. Both were fantastic. A must have!

Pros: Unique flavor combos

Cons: Sort of expensive. Should have a deal for ordering

Seriously delicious! - Edit

We stop by on Saturday nights whenever we go out dancing. The buns are steamed perfectly and the toppings are amazing. We always get a holiday dog and a chili cheese dog with fried onions. But the holiday dog is my favorite! It has Florida cran orange chutney, Carolina BBQ sauce and fried onions. TRY IT!! They also have Mexican Coke! They have foil to wrap them up if you want to take them home instead of eating it right there (If I stay home I make my husband bring me a hot dog). Most of their dogs are $5 and they do take debit/credit cards. These are the same people as Dixie Dharma from Market on South so you can also try them there on weekday nights.

Pros: umm VEGAN HOT DOGS, Amazing sauces/toppings-chutney, BBQ, Great hours

Cons: Not many calorie free drink options (only water)

Hot Dog bliss - Edit

Ok "bliss" and "hot dog" are an odd combination, but I love finding this cart around town. Last year's Fringe festival had rotating 'guest' restaurants, and several of them were vegan. The hot dog cart made a second appearance, when another vendor cancelled at the last minute. I was sooo happy. I rarely ate hot dogs before I became vegan, but now they're one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Many topping choices, some wonderful, some weird.

Pros: yummy , lots of topping choices , inexpensive

Cons: none...vegan hot dogs, people!

Amazing - Edit

I've eaten at this particular cart on a few occasions definitely need to eat there more. He was at the walk for farm animals and at vegfest this year.

Pros: Those who run the cart are very friendly, great food

Cons: NONE!

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Vegan Hot Dog Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.