First Review by Elle24

Highly Recommended - Edit

I had a Burger (The Goodfella), nachos with guacamole and a mince pie from their van in Kings Heath at the weekend and it was one of the best vege burgers I've had, it was totally packed full of stuff, vegan pastrami, nice patty, vegan cheese and mustard and some extras.

I would highly recommend a visit if they visit somewhere near you!

Pros: Great food, Big selection

Delicious burgers - Edit

We have had their burgers and hot dogs a few times now. Our daughter really likes the hot dog with mac and cheese and the 'chicken' burger which she adapts to have with cheese instead of salad! We like mixed chicken and traditional burger with their own special sauce. We have never tried the challenge as their portions are generous enough for me anyway! They also do cake and shakes. Always really friendly service and we look forward to when they are in the area.

Pros: Totally vegan, Friendly staff, Tasty food

Cons: Waiting for them to be local!

Awesome Vegan Food - Edit

I was lucky enough to try a vegan cheese burger from the Vegan Grindhouse about a month ago at the 24 Carrot market at St Pauls's church. The burger was delicious! Thank you so much. The best cheese burger I have ever had.

Return to Bilston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Vegan Grindhouse by Vegan Vox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.