The Vegan Fairies

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

Nikolaou Plastira 29, Nea Erythraia , Athens, Greece, 14564

Raw-vegan cake shop selling raw cheesecakes, vegan cakes, energy balls, bars, raw macaroons, salty snacks and other vegan treats. All the products are sugar free and house-made by the owners. Products are also sold in cafés and restaurants in Athens. Also offers workshops and vegan catering, see website and Facebook for details. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon 5:00pm-7:00pm, Tue 5:00pm-9:30pm, Wed 5:00pm-7:00pm, Thu-Fri 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-4:00pm.

First Review by ElisaGR

Seriously, the best healthy vegan food in town. - Edit

The Vegan fairies are really fairies!

Penny has been one of my role models let's say, when it comes to veganism! She inspired me all these years (during which I was a vegetarian) with her posts of the amazing food she was preparing for the caterings but also for her family! She is one of the people who showed me that vegans DO eat lots of great food!

So far, I have tried Alexandra's sweets: Raw chocolate cake, Raw strawberry cake and snicker bars. Oh and the chocolate cheese cake.

ALL has been dangerously tasty and because they use nutritious ingredients such as dates and cashews cheese, goji berry etc, I don't feel guilty after eating them! :)

BIG bonus of their business is their packages which are ALL biodegradable and compostable, 100% from natural ingredients. Meaning NO PLASTIC .

(I am fed up with vegan businesses which are full of packages and mostly plastic ones.)

Veganism shall go together with Ecology. And these ladies have this midnset! Also, they use products which are organic/of a high quality/selected carefully and they don't use sugar.

I couldn't ask for more! Having them close to where I live makes feel afraid of going bankrupt because I will want to go and pick up food from them all the time!!! :D

If you want to make a party, order food from them! If you are around the area, pass by and try something, if you have a business start ordering some of their products, your clients will LOVE them. Just go for it! You won't regret it!

Pros: Healthy food, Ecological packages, Location (1st vegan store in the Northern Suburbs)

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Vegan Fairies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.