The Urban Coffee House

08-97515840

2, 19 Bussell Hwy, Busselton, Western Australia, 6280

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering breakfast and lunch, cold-pressed juices, smoothies. Has different types of non-dairy milk, veggie burger (vegan patty available), and salads. Open Mon-Fri 6:00am-3:00pm, Sat 7:00am-3:00pm, Sun 7:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

great food, average coffee - Edit

My husband is a massive meat eater so he ordered the beef burger and chicken wrap and said it was the BEST food he's eaten on the trip-- fresh and tasty! I'm the vege and ordered the nachos which was delicious but nothing fancy (Big serving though!). The coffee was average, very weak so make sure you order a double shot if you like full bodied coffee. The staff were friendly and peppy!

Pros: Great meat and vege options, large servings, great

Cons: Coffee

Great food, atmosphere & friendly staff - Edit

I ordered the vegan breakfast and my husband ordered the vegetarian breakfast. He said it was hands down the best breakfast he's ever had.....ever! The portion sizes were great and the price reasonable. We both devoured our meals and had to be held back from licking the plates clean. The atmosphere of the place is great and the staff are also courteous and friendly. We also got two raw cheesecakes to take away with us which were delicious. We will definitely be returning here when we are next in Busselton.

Pros: Portion Size, The actual food, friendly staff

Cons: none

fantastic! - Edit

One of my 2 favourite places to eat in Busselton. Always a vast variety of foods to choose from. Their salads are to die for as is the Prana Chai! Many vegetarian and vegan options available with a variety of nut based milks also. Beautiful peaceful setting with seating inside and outside and the staff are always smiling and friendly

One of few vegan friendly cafes in Busselton! - Edit

Urban Coffee House is a cafe that caters for everyone, not focusing on one diet but always offering healthy.

The vegan options look really nice, having options for breakfast, morning tea, and lunch!

Although Mana Kai is my favourite cafe in Busselton, this one is second!

Pros: Nice decor

Return to Busselton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Urban Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.