The Tree Hotel

( 1 review )
+44-1865775974

63 Church Way, Iffley Village, Oxford, England, OX4 4EY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hotel with restaurant and bar. Serves a range of food and in 2017 launched a separate vegan menu with a variety of starters, mains and desserts. Soya milk available for hot drinks. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Gastroplodder

Excellent and welcome new entrant to Oxford's vegan scene - Edit

We first heard that The Tree was now offering a vegan menu when we were handed a leaflet at the recent Oxford Vegan Fair. We visited early April with 2 non-vegan guests who were impressed enough by the vegan menu to eat from it along with us.

I had the Malabar Tofu Curry which was excellent - really tasty, it must be one of the best curries I've ever had. My wife enjoyed the Vegan Shepherds Pie which came with a very generous portion of sweet potatoe chips. Our guests both selected from the vegan starters and enjoyed thier meal. A fine slice of apple pie with vegan custard filled any remaining gap.

We will return :)

Pros: Very good quality food nicely presented and served, A good range of vegan starters, mains and desserts, Reasonably priced for good quality food

Return to Oxford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Tree Hotel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.